Love Social Media?
Interested in Website content?
Then we have the job for you!
Rap Interiors is a vibrant, friendly and customer focused company in Maidstone, Kent with a real family feel. We work on design and fit out projects throughout the UK with offices based in Maidstone, Brighton, London and Croydon.
We seek an experienced, outgoing, confident and organised Marketing Coordinator who can deal effectively with all things digital marketing and website.
The Job Spec
- Creating SEO-friendly blogs, news and case studies and uploading them to WordPress.
- Writing news press releases and diffusing them to PR contacts.
- Editing and proofreading copy.
- Writing Google My Business posts.
- Posting out content on social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Creating videos for our popular YouTube and social media channels.
- Conducting website ranking reports using Rank Tracker.
- Conducting website performance reports using Google Analytics.
- Obtaining feedback and Google Reviews from clients.
- Photographing projects to a good standard.
- Creating marketing plans on a yearly, monthly and weekly basis.
- Booking website enquiries.
- Updating the Directors on department performance by reporting on leads generated and traffic figures.
- Working as a team with two others, you will be responsible for working on keywords to write content, whilst others post on Facebook etc. and supporting work experience people we invite in.
- Methodical and organised with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills including, Internet, Outlook and Emails, Microsoft Office Programs.
- Basic Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop knowledge would be beneficial.
- The ability to prepare written communication with excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Able to stay calm under pressure, meet deadlines
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Helpful, friendly and willing to go the extra mile.
- Interest in PR for the company online.
- Phone etiquette/skills.
Personal skills should include a sense of humour, excellent time keeping, willing attitude to work with the office based team, excellent attitude to customer service at all times.
This is a busy role in a busy company and the ability to retain information, multitask and think outside the box is a must.
Good communication skills is essential.
What Can You Expect
Start date – immediately
Salary £22-25k dependant on experience/skills.
Working Hours are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, includes one hour unpaid lunch break.
Rap Interiors offers a pension scheme, 20 days holiday plus Bank holidays and your birthday off.
We do have an office dog, so please bear this in mind, as not everyone likes working with animals or have allergies.
What To Do Next
Email your CV and a covering letter (explaining your knowledge of the above skills) & why you would be perfect for the role to email@example.com.
Rap Interiors is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We are seeking someone to start immediately and this vacancy closes end of March.
Please no recruitment agencies to contact us or promote as a 3rd party in regards to this role.
How we will shortlist:
We will be looking for your application to stand out from the rest, so any accompanying material please email through. We will be challenging shortlisted candidates to write an article on the company services. This will be the Rap challenge to impress us with your writing skills.