The Job Role
Rap interiors seek an experienced individual to join our team as an office administrator and PA to the Directors for our very busy office in Maidstone, Kent with an attitude to hard work and thinking outside the box.
You will be working alongside various departments such as Marketing, Accounts, Projects and Health and Safety, with your main duties including data entry, filing, answering queries and general enquiries via email, our website and over the telephone. You will also be the first point of call in answering the phone.
Other administration duties include:
- Managing the company utilities (electric, gas, water)
- Manage the office equipment (IT, phones, mobiles, printers)
- Managing the companies ISO 9001:2015 certification alongside our H&S Manager and Directors.
- Assisting with corporate presentations and PQQ’s (Pre-Qualification Questionnaires)
- Assist with company funding claims.
- Provide PA support to our two Directors, including managing their diaries, booking appointments, organising meetings, taking notes.
- Support other departments on an ad hoc basis.
- Organising and managing our projects software – FONN
- Organising staff events.
- Managing the company holidays.
There is an amazing drive at the Rap office for hard work and reward. This is a busy role and we require someone who is reliable with the following essential skills:
Accuracy, creativity, good timekeeping, outstanding communication, working under pressure, attention to detail, eye for figures, working to deadlines, good Maths and English including spelling and grammar.
We seek an efficient, organised quick learner, who enjoys being part of a team and is good with numbers. You should be educated to GCSE Level or equivalent and have a minimum of Maths and English. You will also need to be proficient and confident in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
We don’t expect everyone to be fully experienced in the above, but knowledge of it would be advantageous but can be taught.
Start Date: To start as soon as possible.
Hours: 9.00 – 17.00 – Full time