It’s an exciting time when you decide to have a refurbishment or a facelift for your workspace, whether it’s simply decorations, new lighting and flooring or a complete reconfiguration of the office area. An office area, business, industrial or educational environment that has been refurbished and tailored to the staff and the company brand is an infinitely more productive place and can have an enormous impact on your long term success.
Our expertise in refurbishments is second to none.
That’s why we at Rap Interiors insist on forming a solid relationship with all of our customers in order to really get to know them and their business and determine their individual needs. We do this before embarking on any refurbishment project and we like to work with our clients long term. We’re industry leading commercial refurbishment contractors with nearly three decades of experience, multiple awards and many happy customers, creating ‘wow’ interiors and transforming businesses throughout the UK.
Our experienced interior designers will be first on the scene, helping to formalise your vision and put it down on paper (and on screen, via our state of the art 3D CAD software). We’ll discuss every aspect of the refurbishment with you, from energy efficient lighting solutions to the latest trends in flooring – you’re in safe hands with all the team at here at Rap Interiors.
Our process is thorough, efficient and effective, and includes:
- Getting to know your business needs via a site meeting at your property
- Providing a fully measured site survey of your new or existing premises
- Finding out what’s ‘wrong’ with things as they are
- Discovering what you would really love to see in your business
- Researching your clients and finding out what they would want to see in your business
- Providing 2D CAD drawings and 3D visual interior designs for your approval
- Advising you on technological products, furniture and more
- Incorporating your corporate identity/branding into your interiors
- Handling every aspect of your refurbishment, from design to installation and beyond
We are experts in changing spaces and live and breathe your project until the handover is complete.
You can find out more about what we do and who we do it for in the our markets section, browse our galleries and case studies, or simply get in touch to find out what we can do for you.
Find out more
Ready for the next step?