Good, engaging interior design is an essential part of understanding the outcome for any refurbishment project. It’s where it should always begin. Your interiors are a showcase for your company and play an essential role in the motivation of your employees.
Our interior design expertise is unparalleled
Rap creates designs that are fun, dynamic, inspiring and above all, functional. Our team have unparalleled experience in designing interiors for all sectors and industries, which has made us one of the UK’s leading interior design companies. We discuss your needs (and your wish list!) in order to bring you a design that is edgy, innovative and completely on-brand. Using state of the art 3D CAD software, we can bring your design to life on the screen, before bringing it to life in your property.
Be it an office design project, academy/school, care home, shop fitting or commercial interior design; we can design every aspect of your environment, from the colours on the walls, to the way the space is divided. When you’re after more than just a coat of paint, we provide all-encompassing design services for everything from signage to integral structures such as mezzanine floors and partitions, interior design features and even energy efficient heating systems that will look great and work even better.
We work all over the country from our offices in Kent, London, Brighton and Croydon and we’ll help you create your ideal environment, whatever your business, size or budget. We believe that the design process should involve you as much as it involves us, so we work with you to understand what you need, both practically and aesthetically so that we can:
- Get to know your business needs via a site meeting at your property
- Provide a fully measured site survey of your new or existing premises
- Find out what’s ‘wrong’ with things as they are
- Discover what you would really love to see in your business
- Research your clients and find out what they would want to see in your business
- Provide a scaled 2D CAD drawing of the building and talk it through with you
- Create 3D visual designs so you can ‘see’ your interior design concept before any decisions are made
- Advise you on technological and other products
- Incorporate your corporate identity/branding into your interiors
- Discuss every aspect of the design and show you mood boards and samples
Remember, it’s our job to make you look amazing and we always deliver!
You can find out more about what we do and who we do it for in the our markets section, browse our galleries and case studies, or simply get in touch to find out what we can do for you.
Find out more
Ready for the next step?
Now that you know about interior design, why not find out about fit out, the next step in the process.