Content Writing and Digital Marketing Assistant
Rap Interiors is seeking an outgoing, confident and organised individual to join our busy marketing team. If you are a strong team player and have a passion for digital marketing then we would love to hear from you. Please note this role will be shared between two Maidstone-based companies.
• Video creation for our YouTube channel
• Social media management (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram)
• Photo editing
• Web performance analysis (training will be given on this)
• General admin duties
• Adobe Photoshop and video software knowledge would be beneficial
• Excellent IT skills including Internet, Outlook and Microsoft Office programs
• The ability to prepare written content with excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation
• Knowledge of Google Analytics would be advantageous
• Phone etiquette/skills
We do not expect the candidate to have complete experience in all the above as training will be provided.
What’s the Pay?
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. If you have got work experience in this role we would be pleased to accept your application. If you are looking for an apprenticeship placement then Rap Interiors is experienced in delivering successful training schemes (this will be discussed at interview).
How to Apply
Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com explaining your knowledge of the above skills and why you would be perfect for the role.
Rap Interiors is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, region/belief, sexual orientation or age.