Learn more about the Rap Interiors team here
– Knowledge of Microsoft suite, including Outlook/Excel/Work and Project
– Excellent communicator (you will be liaising regularly with internal office staff, suppliers, your team, clients and contractors)
– Good organisational skills and time keeping ability
– Comfortable with paperwork and cost management
– Understanding of onsite build queries
– Attention to detail
– Commitment to snag completion
– Knowledge of fit out and refurb work
– Able to the ground running!
Qualifications (these would be beneficial but training will be given)
– Asbestos awareness
– Full driving licence
– First Aid
What You Can Expect
Company van, phone, pension scheme, 20 days’ holiday plus Bank hols and your birthday off.
What to do Next
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating what you can bring to the table and why you would be a great candidate to consider joining our tight knit company.
Rap Interiors is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please also note that we have an office dog, so it’s best that you are comfortable around animals.
About Rap Interiors
Our ethos is to look after our clients all the way, making sure we are developing great relationships all the time. Much of our business is repeat work and referral, and with an amazing website, we receive plenty of enquiries from clients who love the look of our projects.
Rap Interiors is a family-run business with a fun, sociable culture. We have a lot of fun doing what we do and are looking to find a positive, dedicated individual to slot into our tight-knit team.